|More than 240 Vietnamese nationals were repatriated on October 15 from Myanmar. Photo: VNA /CVN|
The repatriation flight from Myanmar was carried out through cooperation between the relevant Vietnamese and Burmese bodies, the Vietnamese Embassy in Myanmar and the airline VietJet.
Strict epidemic prevention measures were applied during the flight. Upon landing at Cam Ranh International Airport (South), all crew members and passengers underwent a medical examination and were quarantined in accordance with sanitary regulations.
In the times to come, the repatriation of Vietnamese nationals in particularly difficult situations will be carried out according to their wishes, in accordance with the reception capacities of the containment places in the country and the COVID-19 situation.
- COVID-19: 350 Vietnamese returnees from UK
- Almost 350 Vietnamese citizens repatriated from Australia and New Zealand
- Repatriation of Vietnamese citizens from Australia, New Zealand and Tonga
- Almost 340 Vietnamese citizens repatriated from Europe, America and Africa
- Over 250 Vietnamese returnees from the Republic of Korea
- VietJet Air repatriates over 240 Vietnamese nationals from Singapore
- 342 more Vietnamese repatriated from Japan due to COVID-19
- More than 300 Vietnamese nationals repatriated from Singapore
- More than 350 Vietnamese citizens arrive home safely from Japan