|Vietnam's medical supplies were handed over to the Burmese side by a Vietnamese diplomat at Yangon International Airport on October 15. Photo: VNA /CVN|
The Vietnamese government has presented medical supplies, including 325000 medical masks worth $ 20000 to Myanmar in the context of COVID-19.
The medical supplies were handed over to the Burmese side by Vietnamese Ambassador Ly Quôc Tuân at Yangon International Airport on October 15.
The Burmese side thanked the Vietnamese government for its timely support as Myanmar faces a shortage of medical supplies.
On October 14 Vietnamese Ambassador to Myanmar Chu Công Phung, President of the Vietnam-Myanmar Friendship Association, handed over more than 54075 million dong and 42 boxes of medical supplies to the Myanmar Embassy in Vietnam.
Ho Chi Minh City, which has established a twinning relationship with the Yangon region of Myanmar, also presented more than 13000 masks to the Myanmar party.
- Gov’t donates 325000 face masks to help Myanmar fight COVID-19
- COVID-19 Updates (October 16): Vietnam orders COVID-19 vaccines from Russia and UK
- Vietnam to offer medical supplies to help Myanmar fight COVID-19
- COVID-19: Repatriation of more than 240 Vietnamese from Myanmar
- USD180 million ADB loan to improve water supply in Yangon city, Myanmar
- Medical supplies for Vietnamese in RoK to cope with COVID-19
- Haul of medical supplies donated to OVs in RoK to fight COVID-19 pandemic
- China donates medical supplies to help Vietnam in COVID-19 fight