|Vietnam entered Thursday, October 15 in 43 e day without community contaminations. Photo: VNA /CVN|
Two new cases of COVID-19 returned from the United States on flight VN0001 which landed at Vân Don airport in northern Quang Ninh province on October 11. They were found positive for SARS-CoV-2 while remaining in quarantine in the province of Hung Yên, as soon as they entered the national territory.
Among the 1124 confirmed cases, 1030 were cured and 35 deaths were deplored.
Of the patients undergoing treatment, eight tested negative for the virus once, five twice and 12 three times. No patient is currently in a serious clinical situation.
The country has not detected any new cases of local transmission for 43 days.
There are now 13658 people in close contact with confirmed cases or coming from areas affected by the pandemic under quarantine, including 155 in hospitals, 12320 in other quarantine sites and 1183 at home or in facilities. accommodation.
- Two imported cases of COVID-19 reported on October 15
- Vietnam confirms two more imported Covid-19 patients, total rises to 1124
- COVID-19: The balance sheet stands at 1105 confirmed cases
- No case of local transmission for 39 days
- COVID-19: Two new imported cases reported
- COVID-19: 999 cases were cured
- Vietnam enters 43rd day without COVID-19 cases in community
- A new imported case confirmed on October 1
- Vietnam confirms three new COVID-19 cases on August 12 morning