As winter and spring are favourable for infectious diseases, the experts stressed the need to review all disease prevention scenarios, prepare for the worst case this winter, and continue supervision, quarantine and testing measures, particularly with foreign experts and repatriated people.
Deputy Prime Minister Vu Duc Dam said for the time being, Vietnam needs to strengthen all the forces and disease prevention measures, particularly in health centers, schools, residences and in society.
- Health experts ring alarm bell on coronavirus this winter
- China at risk of the 5th COVID break as winter comes said experts
- All entrants must be placed under medical surveillance for at least 28 days to contain COVID-19
- COVID-19 Updates (October 14): VN prepares to deal with worst COVID-19 possibility in winter
- PM calls for continued vigilance against COVID-19 as winter nears
- Medical centres told to step up COVID-19 prevention measures
- PM: medical facilities need to seriously observe COVID-19 preventive measures
- Laos strengthens COVID-19 prevention measures
- Vietnam removes quarantine measures for foreign experts entering the country