A contest on making English video clips was officially launched by the Ho Chi Minh City Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union, in collaboration with Thanh Giong (Saint Giong) Knowledge Portal and AMES English system at a ceremony held in Hanoi on October 14.
The contest, themed “Proud of Vietnam”, is aimed at all individuals and groups under the age of 35 who are living, studying and working in Vietnam.
The contestants can shoot or edit the video clip by themselves or make the film from available images and video clips with clear origin and under the consent of the original authors.
The content should highlight red addresses, famous landscapes and relic sites in Vietnam. In the entries, the description or introduction must be implemented in English and have Vietnamese subtitles.
The organising board will present eight weekly awards, worth a full two-month scholarship of VND8 million, for the works receiving the highest votes via social network.
After that, the 20 most outstanding entries will be selected for the final round, towards claiming the first prize of VND10 million and an English scholarship worth VND24 million. Onesecond and two third prizes will also be awarded.
The awards ceremony will be held in December in Hanoi.
- Online photo contest launched to promote Ho Chi Minh City tourism
- Contest for AI application launched in HCMC
- The photo contest by UNESCO you should join to highlight the beauty of Vietnam
- Design contest focusing on regenerated products launched
- OVs students make video to encourage Vietnam amid COVID-19
- Video competition against gender-based discrimination launched
- Awards of 49th UPU letter-writing contest announced
- Entries invited for competition on gender-based violence against women, girls
- Contest for AI implementation launched in HCMC