The Thang Long Entrepreneur Gala 2020 an annual event to honor outstanding enterprises and entrepreneurs in Hanoi, is set to take place on October 24 at the Hanoi Opera House, according to the Hanoi Association of Small and Medium Enterprises (Hanoisme).
The Gala is part of a number of events celebrating the upcoming 13th national Party Congress, the successful conclusion of Hanoi’s 17th Party Congress, Hanoi’s Liberation Day (October 10), the 1010th anniversary of Thang Long – Hanoi, and 25th anniversary of the establishment of Hanoisme.
This year, over 200 enterprises representing nearly 290000 from Hanoi’s business community would be recognized by leaders of the government and the city for their outstanding contributions to the process of socio-economic development.
The ceremony also offers an opportunity for enterprises to discuss business strategies and measures for sustainable development.
In the January – September period, nearly 20000 enterprises were established in Hanoi with a combined registered capital of VND260.8 trillion (US$1128 billion).
This year, Hanoi targets 30000 newly established enterprises, representing an 11% increase from 27000 in the previous year, which remains one of the city’s main priorities set by the Hanoi People’s Committee for rest of the year.
- The capital city celebrates 1010th anniversary of Thang Long-Hanoi
- Hanoi streets brilliantly decorated to celebrate 1010th anniversary of Thang Long – Hanoi
- Hanoi streets brilliantly decorated to celebrate major events
- Hanoi to host cultural events to mark 1010th anniversary of its foundation
- Ceremony held to mark 1010th founding anniversary of Hanoi
- Writing contest launched to mark Thang Long-Hanoi’s 1010 anniversary
- VOV hosts music gala to mark National Day celebrations
- Photo expo “My Hanoi” held to mark 1010th anniversary of Thang Long – Hanoi
- Hanoi launches Press Centre to serve 17th Party Congress
- Việt Nam HR Awards 2020 Gala to take place next month