An exhibition introducing 238 best works by 182 photographers selected from the Vietnam Art Photo Contest 2020 was opened in Hanoi on October 14.
Photo “Stay home to avoid Covid-19 pandemic” by photographer Le Tue wins a gold medal.
Organised by the Department of Art, Photography, and Exhibitions under the Ministry of Culture, Sports, and Tourism, the biennial contest aims to introduce outstanding works to Vietnamese and international audience and review activities in Vietnam’s photography scene in recent years.
Photo collection “Mission HVN68” by Nong Viet Linh wins a gold medal.
The contests have attracted the participation of 1516 photographers nationwide who sent 12480 works.
Photo collection “Vietnam becomes champion at Sea Games 2019” by Nguyen Tien Anh Tuan is given a silver medal.
According to the organiser, this is the biggest number of entries sent to this contest so far.
At the opening ceremony, the organiser gave awards to 33 works including three gold medals, six silver medals, nine bronze medals.
The exhibition will last until October 23 at the Temple of Literature in Hanoi.
- Awards of 49th UPU letter-writing contest announced
- Vietnamese students win gold at international innovation contest
- English video clip contest launched to promote Vietnam’s beauty
- Vietnam photo among breathtaking artworks in world contest
- 90 Hanoi handicrafts win product design contest 2020
- Vietnamese citizen wins Vietnam-Indonesia diplomatic logo contest
- Photo of northern Vietnam tea hills shortlisted in international contest
- Northern hill tea photo shortlisted for award
- Online photo contest launched to promote Ho Chi Minh City tourism
- Contest supports female entrepreneurs