Victims are rescued from Rao Trang 4 hydropower plant
Among them, 19 survivors including two Indian experts, 17 Vietnamese workers and one death were reported.
Meanwhile, 14 workers having lost contact for three days at A Lin B2 hydropower plant survived the landslide.
On the morning of October 14 two helicopters of the Air Force Division 372 boats, canoes and speciliased vehicles were sent to the Forest Protection and Management Station of Sub-zone 67 Rao Trang 3 Rao Trang 4 A Lin B1 A Lin B2 hydropower plants for searching and rescuing.
Upon arriving the shore, all victims were hospitalized for medical examination and handed over to the units where they have been working.
The local authorities and rescuers make their efforts to seek missing after the landslide.
In recent days, the Rao Trang 3 and 4 hydropower plants have been isolated by flooding and landslides.
Some photos about searching and rescuing trapped victims at the Rao Trang 4 hydropower plant:
By staff writer- Translated by Huyen Huong
- Nineteen victims of the Rào Trang hydropower plant 3 hospitalized
- Two helicopters mobilised to rescue victims in landslide in Thua Thien Hue
- One more worker found at hydropower plant landslide
- 15 people still missing after landslide at Vietnam hydropower plant
- Memorial service held for 13 hydropower plant landslide victims
- Rescuers find all 13 bodies in deadly landslide
- 30 people remain missing after a landslide at a hydroelectric plant in Hue
- Landslide disaster: Rescue workers search for 17 in debris in central Vietnam
- Soldiers missing amid attempt to rescue workers trapped by landslide