|"COVID-19 Control Activities", an oil painting by Mai Thi Kieu Lien, will be on display at the exhibition in Da Nang. Photo: CTV /CVN|
Da Nang Fine Arts Museum said the exhibition will include works by 106 painters and photographers from 11 cities and provinces, showcasing activities and efforts of local people and doctors in the fight against COVID- 19.
The exhibition, titled "Da Nang - on the front line against COVID-19", will also feature 25 paintings of 16 children, according to the event's organizing committee.
In August, a collection of sketches of Da Nang doctors and nurses was created by students.
According to the organizing committee, two first prizes, four finalist prizes and six third prizes will be awarded to the artists at the exhibition. The selected paintings and photos will also receive ten incentive prizes.
- Exhibition celebrates Fine Arts Day
- Exhibition to raise funds for victims of natural disasters
- Exhibition highlights wood-engraved paintings
- Impressive arts exhibition by Vietnamese painters nationwide
- Exhibition of valuable objects and documents about Truong Sa and Hoang Sa in Da Nang
- Exhibition on noted painter Bùi Xuân Phái opens in Hà Nội
- Exhibition celebrates Vietnam-Poland diplomatic relations
- Contemporary art on show in capital