“Patients 1114-1122”, all males aged 27-41 landed October 6 at the Tan Son Nhat International Airport in Ho Chi Minh City on Indigo Airlines flight 6E 9471.
They were quarantined in the southern province of Dong Thap and have tested positive for the novel coronavirus twice. They are being treated at the Sa Dec General Hospital.
Another seven passengers on the same flight had tested positive earlier.
Of Vietnam’s 1122 Covid-19 cases, 1029 have recovered, three of them on Wednesday. The death toll stays at 35.
Among the active patients, 26 have tested negative at least once. All the patients are in stable health.
More than 12000 people are in quarantine nationwide. Covid-19 has claimed over one million lives globally.
- Coronavirus: nine new exogenous contaminations, the toll rises to 1122
- Nine more imported Covid-19 patients confirmed, total rises to 1122
- Nine imported cases bring Vietnam’s COVID-19 count to 1,122
- Five Indian experts test positive for coronavirus in Vietnam
- Indian expert among two new imported Covid-19 cases in Vietnam
- Nine more Indian nationals test positive for COVID-19
- Australia returnee Vietnam’s latest Covid-19 patient
- Japan returnee Vietnam’s latest Covid-19 patient
- Indian woman becomes new Covid-19 patient in Vietnam