Deputy Prime Minister Truong Hoa Binh speaks to young entrepreneurs
(Photo: Lam Khanh/VNA)
Mr. Binh said that the Party and State have paid special attention to private economic development, regarding the private economy an important momentum for national economic development. He emphasized the need to clearly understand that the Fourth Industrial Revolution is an opportunity to increase competitiveness and enable Vietnam to fully integrate into the world economy.
The Deputy PM said the association should continue its reforms, improve its operations, represent young Vietnamese entrepreneurs, help Vietnam’s youth start businesses, be creative, and take the lead in achieving the Government’s national start-up goals.
Meanwhile, the Red Star Club should continue to support the activities of young entrepreneurs and youth movements, Mr. Binh said.
- Deputy PM meets with young enterpreneurs
- Vietnamese, Singaporean young entrepreneurs enhance cooperation
- Tuoi Tre announces return of golf tournament for start-ups
- Summer Youth Volunteer Campaign 2020 launched
- The power of Vietnamese entrepreneurs
- Contest supports female entrepreneurs
- Patriotic emulation and duties of Industry and Trade sector
- Deputy PM called for collective economy’s development
- Developing Vietnam's start-up ecosystem in and outside the country