|Acting Minister of Health Nguyên Thanh Long. Photo: Thông Nhât /VNA /CVN|
Although the country has not recorded any local contamination for 42 days, the risk of external transmission is present and a new wave of infection could occur. It is imperative to be ready for all situations and to maintain maximum vigilance, underlined the Minister of Health acting Nguyên Thanh Long.
The increase in daily cases has been reported in several countries and in order to protect themselves, each Vietnamese province must prepare its own control scenario adapted to its local conditions.
The Minister acting recalled the five anti-COVID-19 principles adopted in Vietnam: prevent, detect, trace, isolate sources of infection and treat patients early.
VOV /VNA /CVN
- Acting Heath Minister urges upholding vigilance against pandemic
- Vietnam’s top health official urges strict vigilance against Covid-19
- Vietnam PM appoints acting health minister
- Ministry of Health supports Hanoi in rRT-PCR testing
- Health facilities asked to accelerate responses amid more complicated outbreak
- COVID-19 outbreak in Da Nang, Quang Nam under control: acting health minister
- Health ministry urges enhanced COVID-19 prevention at medical facilities
- Four leading experts join treatment of critical Covid-19 patients in Vietnam
- Acting Health Minister suggests greater concern needed in community about COVID-19