|Vietnamese citizens abroad returned to Vietnam. Photo: VNA /CVN|
Three new patients are a Malaysian and two Vietnamese who returned from Russia. All three had been placed in quarantine upon their arrival in the territory.
Vietnam has gone through 41 consecutive days without community spread of the new coronavirus.
Tuesday, October 13 at 6 pm, the total number of healings was 1026 while that of deaths remained at 35.
Of the patients still on treatment, eight tested negative for SARS-CoV-2 once, two negative twice and 14 negative three times.
A total of 13845 people are quarantined across the country, including 143 in hospitals, 12451 in designated facilities and 1251 at home. VNA /CVN
- Vietnam records three new imported cases of COVID-19 on October 13
- Coronavirus: Vietnam registers eight new imported cases
- Coronavirus: nine new exogenous contaminations, the toll rises to 1122
- COVID-19: a new exogenous case confirmed
- Coronavirus: five new exogenous contaminations, the toll rises to 1034 cases
- Eight more imported Covid-19 patients confirmed in Vietnam, total rises to 1134
- Vietnam registers new imported case of COVID-19nbsp
- Vietnam records one new imported case of COVID-19 on October 8
- COVID-19 positive cases down to 11