Authorities of the southern central province of Binh Dinh have inaugurated the statue of famous dead musician Trinh Cong Son on a beach in Quy Nhon City.
The granite statue which is 2.4 metres is located at a park on An Duong Vuong Street. The work features the musician holding a guitar besides the score of a song about beach feelings entitled
Sea of Remembrance.
The statue of famous dead musician Trinh Cong Son on An Duong Vuong Street.
The statue has been completed after the three-month construction.
Trinh Cong Son studied at Quy Nhon University in Quy Nhon City between 1962 and 1964 and during that time he composed many popular songs.
At the launching ceremony, Trinh Vinh Trinh, Trinh Cong Son’s sister, said the musician had lots of nice memories of Quy Nhon City.
- VSIP to hold concert to commemorate Trinh Cong Son
- VSIP Bac Ninh to hold concert to commemorate Trinh Cong Son
- Must-visit fishing villages in Quy Nhon
- Binh Dinh approved the industrial park construction planning project of more than 3,500 ha
- Cat Trinh Industrial Park 368 ha officially went to Bamboo Capital
- Ghenh Rang – A largely undiscovered gem of Quy Nhon
- Ideal spots to embrace glamorous sunrise in Quy Nhon beach
- Mathematician professor, musician Dang Dinh Ang passes away