Lovers of Vietnamese and French cuisine can experience their favourites at Square One, one of the preferred spots for savouring Vietnamese and French cuisine.— VNS Photo
The month of love and empowerment is around the corner as we celebrate Vietnamese Women’s Day which falls on Tuesday October 20. On the occasion, Park Hyatt Saigon has designed several special culinary activities at its food outlets for diners to create happy new memories together.
With its soothing palette of white and ivory layered with warm sunlight and shining crystal chandeliers, the Park Lounge presents the best of French and Vietnamese delights with high tea sets – sparkling high tea at VND960000++ per person, inclusive of high tea buffet, hot beverages and free-flow Bisol Belstar Prosecco and Park high tea at VND730000++ per person, inclusive of high tea buffet and hot beverages.
Meanwhile, the Italian Opera restaurant will surprise you with a journey in Italian gastronomy, renowned as the cuisine of love. The Opera is home to many of Italy’s signature favourites prepared in a large open kitchen showcasing the hotel’s talented chefs’ skillful hands as they craft their culinary masterpieces.
Diners can experience the best of Vietnamese and French cuisine at Square One Restaurant which is proud to be one of the preferred spots for those seeking a unique dining experience, savouring the true art of Vietnamese and French cuisine.
Nestled on the mezzanine floor of Park Hyatt Saigon mansion, Square One offers a new menu featuring the best of French and Vietnamese gastronomy on the occasion, from Mekong Delta soft-shell crab, fresh black grouper and river prawns from Vietnam’s coconut capital Ben Tre, to grilled seafood platters and French Normandy oysters, cooked to your preference.
Park Hyatt Saigon is located at 2 Lam Sơn Square in HCM City’s District 1. For reservations, call Park Hyatt Saigon at +84283824 1234 or log on email@example.com. — VNS
- Celebrate with mooncakes at Park Hyatt’s mid-autumn festival
- Thai Street Food Festival at Windsor Plaza
- Mia Saigon presents in-hotel dining experience
- Saigon Hi-tech Park expects to rake in 19 bln USD in investment in 2020
- Vietnamese cuisine 5 stars
- Lam Son Park reopened in HCM City
- Remarks by NA Chairwoman Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan at UNGA High-level Meeting to celebrate 25th Anniversary of the Fourth World Conference on Women
- Vietnamese Women’s Day (October 20): Best wishes and gifts to express thanks and affections
- Continuation of promotions at Saigontourist