CricketOne is one of the global leaders in supplying a sustainable and affordable protein that replaces conventional animal and grain protein. It has won at many competitions for start-ups such as Blue Venture Award 2019 in Việt Nam and The Venture 2020 in Canada.
Idea of cricket powder of CrickeOne wins $15000 at VietChallenge 2020 (Photo courtesy of the organiser)
Receiving 15000 USD in cash, Bicky Nguyen, co-founder of CricketOne, said she and the whole company were very happy and touched when discovery they had won.
This year was the fifth edition of VietChallenge, featuring 200 teams around the world. Organisers selected the six best start-ups with diverse business models, in different fields such as education, medical services, engineering technology, robotics, attending the online final round.
In addition to the special sections of the VietChallenge Finals, discussions were held by famous speakers and guests from the start-up ecosystem.
- COVID-19 test kit wins Bảo Sơn award worth $60,000
- Huawei wins award
- Vietnam wins first prize in Future Ready ASEAN contest
- Mr. Dzung Nguyen left CyberAgent Capital and set up a venture capital fund with Le Hoang Uyen Vy
- Conference connects overseas Vietnamese with innovative start-up opportunities at home
- Developing Vietnam's start-up ecosystem in and outside the country