Attending the seventh Congress of the Central Public Security Party Organisation for the 2020-2025 tenure on October 12 PM Phuc hailed its efforts to streamline its apparatus, intensify Party building and rectification, and strictly fight degradation in political ideology, morality and lifestyle, and the manifestation of “self-evolution” and “self-transformation”.
He also lauded the Party Organisation for promptly detecting and strictly punishing violations. He added that the proactive settlement of officers’ violations cannot reduce the prestige of the force and has actually contributed to increasing its reputation, as this demonstrates the strength of discipline and purity and helps raise the Public Security force’s combat strength.
The Government leader asked for more effort to intensify inspections, tighten discipline, and train elite and competent officers.
The Public Security force needs to not only ensure national security and social safety and order and maintain peace and stability but also contribute to creating a good business environment so as to boost economic development, he said.
He also requested the Central Public Security Party Organisation step up international cooperation, build big data, and speed up administrative reform to better serve the legitimate requirements of every individual and enterprise.
It is necessary to coordinate with other ministries and sectors to review socio-economic development plans and projects to boost the safeguarding of security and defence in line with socio-economic and cultural development, Phuc emphasised.
The seventh Congress of the Central Public Security Party Organisation will last until October 13.
- Politburo holds working session with Central Public Security Party Committee
- Party leader: There is no room for opportunism in upcoming Party election
- Ministry of Public Security awarded first-class Military Exploit Order
- 11th HCMC Party Congress holds preparatory session
- Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc participates in Nghe An province’s Party Congress
- Vietnam Communist Party holds plenum to prepare personnel for 2021 Congress
- National Party Congress website inaugurated