Vietnamese passengers prepare for boarding on October 102020. (Photo: Vietnamese Embassy in the US)
Passengers included children under 18 elderly people, students lacking accommodations, businesspeople, Vietnamese who work for international organizations, and people in disadvantaged circumstances.
Security, safety, and hygiene measures were rigorously observed during the flight to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Upon arrival at Van Don International Airport in Quang Ninh province, all crew members and passengers were given medical exams and quarantined.
Other citizens in difficult circumstances will be brought home as the epidemic situation and Vietnam’s quarantine capacity allows.
- More Vietnamese citizens overseas brought home
- 220 Vietnamese citizens brought home safely from Japan
- Vietnam Airlines brings home close to 350 Vietnamese citizens from Australia
- Vietnamese citizens brought home from Brunei
- Vietnamese citizens repatriated from South Korea, Cyprus, Saudi Arabia
- Over 250 Vietnamese citizens brought home on repatriation flight from RoK
- 350 Vietnamese citizens safely repatriated home from UK
- COVID-19: 346 Vietnamese citizens successfully repatriated from US
- More than 350 Vietnamese citizens arrive home safely from Japan