Vietnamese passengers prepare for boarding on October 102020. (Photo: Vietnamese Embassy in the US)
Passengers included children under 18 elderly people, students lacking accommodations, businesspeople, Vietnamese who work for international organizations, and people in disadvantaged circumstances.
Security, safety, and hygiene measures were rigorously observed during the flight to prevent the spread of COVID-19. Upon arrival at Van Don International Airport in Quang Ninh province, all crew members and passengers were given medical exams and quarantined.
Other citizens in difficult circumstances will be brought home as the epidemic situation and Vietnam’s quarantine capacity allows.
- Vietnam Airlines brings home close to 350 Vietnamese citizens from Australia
- Vietnamese citizens brought home from Brunei
- 290 Vietnamese citizens flown home from Malaysia
- Over 250 Vietnamese citizens brought home on repatriation flight from RoK
- 225 Vietnamese citizens brought home from Japan
- More than 350 Vietnamese citizens arrive home safely from Japan
- Vietnam Airlines repatriates nearly 350 Vietnamese citizens from the US
- More than 300 Vietnamese repatriated from Singapore due to COVID-19
- More Vietnamese citizens fly home from Japan