Vietnam confirms two more imported COVID-19 cases in the last 24 hours
The 6 am news of the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control said that Vietnam has reached day 39 that no community infection has been recorded, while two more COVID-19 cases, both imported, are found between 6 am and 6 pm on October 10 raising the national tally to 1107.
Currently, the country has cured 1024 cases. Among patients under treatment, 5 patients were tested negative with coronavirus for the first time, 5 for the second time, and 10 for the third time. Death toll remains at 35. There are 17887 people having close contact with confirmed cases or coming from pandemic-hit areas under quarantine at present.
Enterprise donated $21600 for medical supplies for COVID-19 frontline workers
Manulife Vietnam and its partners have donated VND500 million (US$21600) worth of medical supplies for frontline workers in the fight against COVID-19 raising its total donations so far to VND3.5 billion ($151000). The latest donation was raised from the MOVE for Vietnam Challenge, an online campaign that inspired ManulifeMOVE users to raise funds by simply getting active.
The $21600 will be used to buy more than 2500 medical protective suits for the Vietnam Young Physicians Association (VYPA) in Quang Nam Province and Da Nang City. In April, Manulife had donated over VNĐ3 billion ($129356) worth of essential items to quarantine centers in Ha Noi and Ho Chi Minh City, including 20000 face masks, 12000 protective suits, 10000 liters of hand sanitizer gel, 500 fans, and 15 refrigerators to store medicines, according to VNA.
- Vietnam confirms two more imported COVID-19 cases, tally at 1,107
- COVID-19: Vietnam confirms two new imported cases
- No new COVID-19 cases in community on October 11 morning
- Vietnam confirms five imported COVID-19 cases
- Vietnam sees five more imported cases of COVID-19
- Two imported cases of COVID-19 reported on October 15
- COVID-19: Two new imported cases reported
- COVID-19: six new imported cases confirmed
- Nine imported cases bring Vietnam’s COVID-19 count to 1,122
- 12 new imported cases of COVID-19 reported on July 21 morning