|Vietnam is tightening up prevention and control measures against COVID-19. Photo: Huy Hùng /VNA /CVN|
This is a 33-year-old man who returned from Russia on flight QH9495 which landed on September 26 at Cân Tho International Airport in the Mekong Delta. The other is a 33-year-old woman, an expert of German nationality, who entered Vietnam on October 8 on flight QH 9058 at Tan Son Nhat International Airport in Ho Chi Minh City. They are all being treated in hospitals.
So, the national toll stands at 1107 cases. 35 deaths have been confirmed and 1024 patients have been reported cured.
Of the patients in treatment, five tested negative for SARS-CoV-2 once, and another 15 at least twice. There are no critically ill patients.
Currently, around 15780 people who have been in direct contact with confirmed cases or returned from epidemic areas are placed in quarantine, including 280 in hospitals, around 12900 in concentrated quarantine centers. The rest is at home or in accommodation establishments.
- COVID-19: six new imported cases confirmed
- Coronavirus: nine new exogenous contaminations, the toll rises to 1122
- Vietnam records three new imported cases of COVID-19 on October 13
- COVID-19: eight patients are announced cured
- Three more imported Covid-19 patients confirmed on October 21
- Vietnam records one new imported case of COVID-19 on October 8
- Three more imported COVID-19 cases confirmed, tally reaches 1,144
- Two more Covid-19 patients confirmed, total rises to 1036
- COVID-19: A new imported case is reported on the evening of October 7
- Nine imported cases bring Vietnam’s COVID-19 count to 1,122