“Patient 1106” is a 33-year-old Vietnamese man that arrived at Can Tho International Airport from Russia on September 26. He was quarantined at a student dormitory in Mekong Delta’s Bac Lieu Province before transferral to Bac Lieu General Hospital, following a Covid-19 positive test on October 9.
“Patient 1107” also 33 is a German expert who flew to HCMC’s Tan Son Nhat International Airport from Frankfurt on October 8. The woman, employed in southern Dong Nai Province, was quarantined at Norfolk Hotel in District 1 and taken to Cu Chi Hospital after her Covid-19 test
returned positive on October 9.
As of Saturday evening, Vietnam has recorded 1107 Covid-19 patients, in which 1024 have recovered. The death toll remained at 35.
More than 15000 people are being quarantined, with more than 12000 undergoing centralized quarantine.
The country has recorded 691 community transmissions so far. But it has gone 37 days without recording a domestic case of Covid-19.
Worldwide, over 37 million people have been infected and the Covid-19 death toll has crossed one million.
- Another imported COVID-19 case recorded on October 1 morning
- Indian expert among two new imported Covid-19 cases in Vietnam
- Another imported COVID-19 case recorded on Oct. 1 morning
- Vietnam records one imported Covid-19 case from Russia
- Vietnam records three new imported cases of COVID-19 on October 13
- Vietnam confirms two more imported COVID-19 cases, tally at 1,107
- One more imported Covid-19 patient recorded in Vietnam