|Ribbon-cutting ceremony of the Press Centre|
Deputy head of the municipal Department of Information and Communications Nguyen Thi Mai Huong said that the Press Centre will work from October 9 to 13. With the capacity to host nearly 200 people, it is equipped with high-speed Wi-Fi and modern equipment, with a big screen connected to the conference room where the Party Congress takes place, aiming to serve reporters and journalists.
The 17 th Party Congress of Hanoi will start its preparation session on October 11 the opening ceremony on October 12 and the closing session on October 13.
The Party Congress will review the implementation of the Resolution of the 16 th Municipal Party Congress for the term of 2015-2020. It will also decide orientations and tasks for the development of the city in 2020-2025 with a vision towards 2045. It will also elect the executive committee of the City Party Committee, and others.
Hanoi launches Month for the Poor in 2020
Hanoi Old Quarter awaits return of overseas arrivals
Hanoi a bright spot in FDI attraction
Hanoi aims to receive 39 million tourists by 2025
By Bich Thuy
- Communications work for 13th National Party Congress prepared thoroughly: official
- 13th National Party Congress to open next week
- Hanoi ready for Party Congress
- 13th Party Congress mulls over documents
- Banners and flowers decorate Hanoi streets to welcome municipal Party Congress
- Congress looks towards modern, professional Vietnamese press
- Hanoi Party Committee Secretary re-elected
- 13th National Party Congress a complete success: top leader
- Party Congress continues discussion of draft documents on January 28