HCM City will not arrange Covid-19 quarantine areas for foreign experts and investors who come to seven southern provinces through Tan Son Nhat International Airport to work.
The municipal Department of Health has informed the seven southern provinces of Tay Ninh, Binh Dung, Binh Phuoc, Ba Ria-Vung Tau, Long An and Tien Giang that Ho Chi Minh City would not accept quarantined foreign visitors on behalf of these provinces.
According to the department, the seven localities have to make their own preparations for the quarantine and report the HCM City Centre for Disease Control and Prevention on the specific schedule of flights which take foreign experts to Tan Son Nhat International Airport for the support.
Meanwhile, other cities and provinces have to ask the HCM City People’s Committee for permission to quarantine of foreign experts. After being approved, the HCM City Department of Health will instruct agencies and units where the foreign guests will register for quarantine.
- More hotels in HCM City to offer paid quarantine service
- Ho Chi Minh City proposes entrance allowance for 437 foreign workers
- Foreign experts return to Binh Duong after Covid-19
- No more 14-day quarantine for foreign experts entering Vietnam
- Five-star Saigon hotels to serve as paid quarantine facilities
- Hanoi, HCMC pandemic quarantine rooms cost $50-200
- Dong Nai to set up more quarantine facilities
- Ho Chi Minh City to welcome 3,000 foreigners