Deputy Minister of Public Security Lieut. Gen. Luong Tam Quang (Photo: Doan Tan/VNA)
He told the fifth ASEAN Ministerial Conference on Cyber Security (AMCC-5), hosted by Singapore via a video conference on Wednesday, that Vietnam recognizes the need and importance of building a code of responsible conduct in cyber space to maintain a healthy and safe environment and ensure cyber security and safety during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Mr. Quang said Vietnam is carrying out a national digital transformation program until 2025 with orientations to 2030 with the aim of making Vietnam one of the 50 leading countries in the E-Government Development Index. Cyber security and safety are crucial to this digital transformation.
- Vietnam commits to ensuring ASEAN cyber security, safety
- Vietnam actively participates in regional cooperation to ensure cybersecurity
- ASEAN: Vietnam works to strengthen cybersecurity
- Cybersecurity: Vietnam active in regional cooperation
- Cyber-Security Operation Center debuts
- ASEAN – Japan cyber security drill held
- Vietnam to tighten cyber security
- PM chairs first meeting of national steering committee for cyber security
- Vietnam to tighten cyber security for digital transformation, e-government