A performance at the Muong Lo Culture and Tourism Festival 2019
The Festival took place in Nghia Lo town in the northern province of Yen Bai last September, with more than 20000 participants involved. A mass dance made up of 5000 people at the Festival won a silver medal in the Community Involvement Program of the Year category.
Newday Media Company, the festival’s organizers, have become the first Vietnamese media company to be given a Stevie Award.
The Muong Lo Culture and Tourism Festival 2019 will receive the prize during an online gala scheduled to take place on December 9th.
- The Muong Lo Cultural and Tourism Festival presents the xoè Thái
- Ethnic minority festival postponed for second time
- The series of festivals should not be missed at the end of the year
- Sam Son Sea Tourism Festival 2020 opens
- A food and tourism festival will take place in Nha Trang city
- Soon the Nghê Year 2019 International Festival of Gastronomy and Tourism
- Festival promotes culture and tourism of Hanoian district
- Nha Trang to host food and tourism festival in late January
- French film on illegal abortion wins top prize at Venice festival
- Hue Festival 2020 to open in August