|A working session on the exam. resilience of agricultural production in the face of water scarcity, held on October 6 in Dak Lak. Photo: VNA /CVN|
Implemented from 2020 to 2025 in the provinces of Dak Lak, Dak Nông, Binh Thuân, Ninh Thuân and Khanh Hoà, the review project of resilience of agricultural production in the face of water scarcity is estimated at US $ 30 million and funded by the UN Green Climate Fund.
Its objective is to modernize irrigation systems, ensure the safety of water resources, strengthen resilience to climate change and develop the agricultural sector in these five provinces.
The 6000 families in Ea Hleo, Cu Mgar, Ea Kar and Krông Pak districts of Dak Lak province will benefit from USD 4.5 million.
VOV /VNA /CVN
- Central Highlands farmers to benefit from UN climate change response project
- Can Tho, Switzerland strengthen multifaceted cooperation
- Ninh Thuan to implement water-by-wind demonstration project
- National strategy on climate change promoted
- USD180 million ADB loan to improve water supply in Yangon city, Myanmar
- $84 mln World Bank credit bolsters Vietnam’s climate change fight
- Science and technology to advance agriculture in Ninh Thuan