|Press conference on the labor market situation during 3 e quarter, October 6 in Hanoi. Photo: VNA /CVN|
The labor market situation and the income of workers have improved markedly compared to 2 e trimester. From January to September, some 31.8 million Vietnamese over the age of 15 were nevertheless affected by the health crisis, and nearly 69% of them saw their incomes drop.
Despite some improvement, the national labor market has not returned to normal, said Valentina Barcucci, deputy director of the International Labor Organization in Vietnam. She reiterated her willingness to cooperate with the General Statistical Office of Vietnam in labor and employment surveys.
VOV /VNA /CVN
- Vietnam labor market recovers
- October 4 designated as Vietnam Labor Skills Day
- October 4 known as Vietnam Labor Skills Day
- Vietnam Labor Skills Day launched
- Over seven million Vietnamese workers can lose jobs
- Vietnam determined to meet international labor standards
- 1,427 workers from Dong Thap waiting for labor export
- Government website on employment services launched
- Glass ceiling prevents Vietnamese women from advancing careers: ILO