Authorities in Dong Nai Province said on October 4 that they would set up more quarantine facilities at local resorts for Covid-19 prevention to meet rising demand in the coming time.
Dong Nai to set up more quarantine facilities for Covid-19 prevention
In order to develop the economy while carrying out prevention regulations, Dong Nai authorities have created more favourable conditions for experts entering Vietnam.
There are two paid quarantine facilities for foreign experts in Vinh Cuu District and Trang Bom District. They have finished the evaluation process for three other facilities that meet the requirements. A resort in Nam Cat Tien Commune, Tan Phu District, met the requirements to be a quarantine facility for foreign experts or people that want pay for upgraded quarantine facilities. It can accommodate up to 300 people.
About 400 foreign experts have registered to go to Dong Nai. In the coming time, tourists from certain countries could also be allowed to travel to Vietnam so the demands for quarantine centres will be high.
Dong Nai Department of Health said the demand for quarantine facilities in Dong Nai will also increase and need co-operation from the public and organisations.
According to the Dong Nai Steering Committee for Covid-19 Prevention and Control, the first test results for 209 Vietnamese people returned from Thailand came back negative. They were quarantined at the People’s Police College 2 on October 1.
- Room prices for Hanoi Covid-19 quarantine hotels published
- Five-star Saigon hotels to serve as paid quarantine facilities
- Vietnam designates 207 hotels as paid quarantine facilities
- Khanh Hoa hotels utilised as quarantine facilities for foreigners
- COVID-19 prevention work in concentrated quarantine facilities tightened
- No more 14-day quarantine for foreign experts entering Vietnam
- HCMC designates 14 more hotels as pandemic quarantine facilities
- Vietnam removes quarantine measures for foreign experts entering the country