Vietnam Labor Skills Day is announced on October 42020 (Photo: VOV)
Vietnam Labor Skills Day, October 4 will be observed nationwide in response to the annual World Youth Skills Day on July 15 which was passed by the UN General Assembly in 2014.
These days call on the public to respond to and support the development of labor skills with specific actions to improve Vietnam’s labor skills, productivity, and efficiency and national competitiveness. They encourage the spirit of lifelong learning to improve the skills and qualifications of students and employees and honor skilled workers.
On this occasion, the 11th National Vocational Skills Competition, an event with the largest number of occupations, opened, involving 491 candidates who will compete in 34 occupations. The competition will run until next Saturday.
- October 4 designated as Vietnam Labor Skills Day
- October 4 known as Vietnam Labor Skills Day
- Nearly 500 competitors in the 11th national competition nbspnbsp
- Firefighters show off their skills at a competition in Hanoi
- Manufacturers proactive in labor training during Industry 4.0
- Microsoft to help 25m people improve digital skills for post-pandemic workplace
- Enhancing Human Resource Development to Better Serve Businesses
- Cooperatives’ workers need better skills: forum
- 1,427 workers from Dong Thap waiting for labor export
- Digital skills for teachers, students must be prioritised: Education minister