PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc speaks at the 2019 National Press Awards, June 21, 2020. (Photo: vov)
At the 14th National Press Awards ceremony in Hanoi on Sunday, Mr. Phuc said the Party and the State highly appreciate the contributions by journalists to the revolution, national defense, and construction.
“The press needs to help create consensus and spur patriotism and national unity to develop Vietnam into a powerful and prosperous country by 2045. In addition to traditional methods, the press should use digital technology to improve its service,” said Mr. Phuc.
More than 100 media works including 8 from the Voice of Vietnam won 2019 National Press Awards.
- National Press Awards 2020: Nhan Dan Newspaper wins special prize
- Sai Gon Giai Phong Newspaper scoops 9 prizes at HCMC Press Awards 2020
- Winners of National Press Awards on Party Building to be honoured on January 21
- Top legislator congratulates journalists on Revolutionary Press Day
- SGGP Newspaper wins HCMC Tourism Press Awards 2020
- Prime Minister pledges to facilitate press activities for Vietnam Revolutionary Press Day
- March 30, 2017 deadline for national external information awards submission
- Activities nationwide and abroad mark Vietnam Revolutionary Press Day
- Vietnam Revolutionary Press Day June 21 History Significance