China’s General Administration of Customs said the decision was made after 500 employees of the plant in Arkansas tested positive for Covid-19. Shipments from the plant are temporarily suspended, and products that have already arrived in China will be impounded.
US food and drinks giant PepsiCo was ordered to shut down one of its snack-making plants in Beijing after 8 employees of the plant tested positive for Covid-19.
- World news today June 22 WHO reports largest one day increase in COVID 19 cases
- PepsiCo Foods Vietnam among top 10 best employers
- The U.S covid cases soar in South and West; Trump heads to hotspot Arizona and border
- PepsiCo Vietnam and partners launch initiative to increase awareness in plastic waste management
- Search and rescue operation at hydropower plant temporarily suspended
- Vietnam’s Masan inaugurates second meat processing plant
- Samsung to shift PC production from China to Vietnam: Nikkei Asian Review
- Suntory PepsiCo’s golf tournament raises VND1.8 billion for children with cancer
- PepsiCo Vietnam expands potato cultivating area, together with farmers for quality of agriculture
- Local firms urged to control food safety for exports to China