October 4 is designated as Vietnam Labor Skills Day (Photo: laodong.vn)
Vietnam Labor Skills Day will be held nationwide in response to the annual World Youth Skills Day on July 15 which was passed by the UN General Assembly in 2014.
These days call on the public to respond to and support the development of labor skills with specific actions to improve Vietnam’s labor skills, productivity, and efficiency and national competitiveness. They encourage the spirit of lifelong learning to improve the skills and qualifications of students and employees and honor skilled workers.
- Vietnam Labor Skills Day launched
- October 4 known as Vietnam Labor Skills Day
- Nearly 500 competitors in the 11th national competition nbspnbsp
- Manufacturers proactive in labor training during Industry 4.0
- 1,427 workers from Dong Thap waiting for labor export
- Microsoft to help 25m people improve digital skills for post-pandemic workplace
- Cooperatives’ workers need better skills: forum
- Digital skills for teachers, students must be prioritised: Education minister
- Firefighters show off their skills at a competition in Hanoi