City officials are shoveling sand in a ceremony to kick-start the construction of a startup and innovation center in Ho Chi Minh City on October 12020 (Photo: SGGP)
The nine-story building with three basements was built on the area of 16970 square meters and scheduled to complete in the second quarter of 2022.
Chairman of the city People’s Committee Nguyen Thanh Phong praised investors and related agencies’ efforts in implementation of the construction. He noted that the project is one of facilities to welcome the city’s 11th Party Congress ; therefore, the investor has to finish as scheduled.
Additionally, he asked the Department of Science and Technology to appoint human resource for the center and direct its activities.
The center serves and provides facilities for startup businesses in the city. It connects with universities, research facilities, and business establishments.
By Luong Thien – Translated by Anh Quan
- Construction starts on HCM City Centre for Innovative Start-ups
- HCMC works with Israel on startup development
- HCMC introduces missions to develop its innovative startup ecosystem
- HCMC perfects project ‘Supporting Innovative Startup Ecosystem 2021-2025’
- Ministry implements project to improve students’ awareness of startup
- Ministry promotes startup amongst students in vocational training facilities
- New wave of startups and innovation in HCMC
- One more general hospital to be built to welcome National Party Congress
- District 2 contributes to building HCMC’s creative core
- HCMC whole-heartedly supports innovative startup