|Vietnamese Ambassador to the Czech Republic Thai Xuân Dung (right) congratulates VNA permanent correspondents in Prague. Photo: VNA /CVN|
Born in the early days of the founding of modern Vietnam, in September 1945 the VNA was named by President Ho Chi Minh. During its 75 years of development in the service of the nation, the VNA has worthily assumed its role as the Party's strategic and reliable information agency, and has honored its position as the essential information channel where the flow of information official never stopped.
Vietnamese Ambassador to the Czech Republic Thai Xuân Dung thanked the VNA permanent correspondents in Prague for their close collaboration with the Vietnamese diplomatic mission in disseminating Vietnamese and Czech policies in the Vietnamese community in that country, thus contributing to strengthen relations between the two peoples.
The diplomat wished for strengthened coordination between the two parties in order to contribute to the effective implementation of Vietnam's foreign policies during the period of international integration, in the service of the country's development.
For his part, Hoàng Dinh Thang, president of the Union of Vietnamese Associations in Europe, stressed that the information released by the VNA has helped to promote the image of Vietnamese land and people in the Czech Republic.
- Vietnam takes on role of ASEAN Committee Chair in Czech Republic
- Vietnam assumes chairmanship of ASEAN Committee in Czech Republic
- Vietnam, Czech Republic step up tourism cooperation
- Photo exhibition spotlights Vietnam-Czech traditional relations
- Embassy presents face masks to Vietnamese community in Czech Republic
- Vietnamese Embassy in Czech Republic pays homage to former Party leader
- Prague forum promotes Vietnam-Czech tourism cooperation
- Pompeo arrives in Czech Republic at start of central Europe visit
- Czech expert lauds changes in Vietnam’s foreign investment attraction policy