A writing contest with the theme “Beautiful action to protect craft villages environment in Hanoi” 2020 is being launched by the city’s National Resources and Environment Department, in order to contribute to raising awareness on environmental protection in the craft villages, creating a beautiful lifestyle for rural craftsmen in the capital city.
The contest aims to help local residents enrich knowledge, take measures and actions on environmental protection, thereby, improving the quality of life for the people and towards the sustainable development of the capital.
According to the department, entries sent to the contest are drawings and clips on beautiful actions for protecting the craft village environment witnessed or recorded by an individual or groups. The contest also admits essays with pictures and clips.
The organizing board will update relevant information on the website of the department.
- Hanoi craft villages use alternative energy to ease environmental pollution
- Writing contest launched to mark Thang Long-Hanoi’s 1010 anniversary
- Winners of children’s contest on bear protection honoured
- Awards of 49th UPU letter-writing contest announced
- Craft villages use more renewable energy
- Craft villages conserve energy
- Hanoi’s craft villages revive production
- Hanoi village preserves national flag-making craft
- Hanoi’s craft villages revive production in post COVID-19