Vietnamese authorities have sent back 113 Chinese people who were found to have illegally entered Ho Chi Minh City to China.
The Chinese people were transferred to Chinese authorities at the Lao Cai International Border Gate on September 14.
According to a report from Lao Cai Provincial Police Department, the 113 Chinese people were found by Ho Chi Minh City Police to have entered and lived illegally in the city between July 21 and August 5.
Authorities in HCM City have co-operated with concerned agencies to send the Chinese people back to their country.
- 10 Chinese nationals arrested for illegally entering Vietnam
- Many Chinese nationals illegally entered Vietnam’s Da Nang city, a mass inspection launched
- Chinese quarantined after illegal entry
- 24 Chinese nationals quarantined after illegally entering Danang
- 21 Chinese crew members illegally entered Vietnam
- 21 Chinese crew members found for illegally entering Vietnam
- 21 Chinese crew members found illegally entering Vietnam
- Vietnam deports 21 Chinese who entered illegally
- 21 Chinese people illegally entering Vietnam quarantined for Covid-19 prevention