|A roof garden to protect the house from high temperatures. Photo: ND /CVN|
The competition rewards green building projects in Asia and Australia in the categories residential, commercial, institutional, urban area and social development project.
The "Thang House" project, by architect Vo Trong Nghia, won an award in the residential category - detached house, while Viettel Academy won the merit award in the institutional category.
"Thang House", built in Dà Nang (Center), is an environmentally friendly building that helps reduce energy consumption and is self-sufficient in energy and materials.
Meanwhile, the Viettel Academy is one of the largest modern buildings constructed with tiles in Vietnam.
The award ceremony will take place on May 282021.
NDEL /VNA /CVN
- World Architecture Community Award honours local architect
- Viettel wins world’s premier business award
- VPS received the award “Best consultant and bond arranger in Vietnam in 2020”
- Léman Luxury wins Dot Property Award 2020 for ‘Best Innovative Green Building’
- Việt Nam Smart City Award 2020 launched
- Dot Property awards honour best developers, developments in VN
- Vietnam Smart City Award 2020 launched
- Quang Ninh receives ASEAN Sustainable Urban Tourism Products Award 2020
- Viettel continues to win 2020 Silver Stevie Awards for Great Employer