|Vietnamese check in at Malaysian airport . Photo: BNG /CVN|
The repatriation was carried out through cooperation between the relevant Vietnamese and Malaysian bodies, the Vietnamese Embassy in Malaysia and the airline company Bamboo Airways.
As soon as the plane landed at Cam Ranh Airport (Khanh Hoà Province, Central), the crew and passengers underwent a medical examination and were quarantined in accordance with health regulations.
The repatriation of Vietnamese nationals in particular difficulty abroad will be carried out according to their wishes, taking into account the epidemic situation and the reception capacities of the country's containment sites.
- COVID-19: more than 360 Vietnamese repatriated from Singapore
- More than 290 Vietnamese repatriated from Taiwan (China)
- COVID-19: More than 230 Vietnamese returnees from the Republic of Korea
- Almost 350 Vietnamese repatriated from Australia and New Zealand
- Repatriation of more than 240 Vietnamese citizens from Ukraine
- Repatriation of Vietnamese citizens from Australia, New Zealand and Tonga
- Over 240 Vietnamese citizens brought home from Malaysia
- Over 300 Vietnamese citizens safely repatriated from Malaysia
- Vietnamese citizens repatriated from the Philippines