|A health worker checks the body temperature of a Vietnamese woman returning from the United States on September 12 in Hoa Binh province. Photo: VNA /CVN|
The patient figure includes 691 locally transmitted cases, including 551 linked to the epidemic in the central city of Dà Nang since July 25. A total of 918 patients have been reported cured. There have been 35 deaths so far. Of the active patients, 16 tested negative for the novel coronavirus once, 17 twice and 21 three times.
Around 33605 people in close contact with people infected with the virus or from areas affected by a pandemic are being quarantined across the country.
To prevent and control COVID-19 in a "new normal", the Ministry of Health calls on people to live safely with the epidemic, sending the message 5K: Khâu trang (Mask), Khu khuân (Disinfection) , Khoang cach (Distance), Không tu talp (Without gathering) and Khai bao y tê (Medical declaration). He also calls on them to download Bluezone, a mobile contact tracing application to identify and alert contact cases.
The Department of Health is also calling on people to download Bluezone, a mobile contact tracing app to identify and alert contact cases, to make a medical report through the NCOVI app.
- Vietnam does not register any cases of COVID-19 Thursday morning September 10
- No new cases of COVID-19 reported on Saturday morning September 12
- Vietnam has 186 cases under treatment
- Vietnam is not reporting any new cases but still faces the risk of contamination
- No new cases reported within 12 hours
- Vietnam crosses the ten day milestone without local contamination
- COVID-19: No new infection detected within 12 hours
- No new cases reported Friday morning
- No new COVID-19 cases reported on September 12 morning