|Passenger flights from Japan to Vietnam will be carried out after an official decision by the authorities. Photo: VNA /CVN|
The flights aim to meet the needs of passengers who want to travel to Japan for work, study and living. Disease prevention will always be strictly guaranteed by Vietnam Airlines and other relevant bodies.
In September 2020 flights from Hanoi to Narita Airport in Tokyo will depart at 11:45 p.m. on September 1825 and 30; a flight from Ho Chi Minh City will depart at 00:00 on September 30. The flights will be operated with Boeing 787 one of Vietnam Airlines' most modern widebody aircraft.
Tickets are available from September 11 on Vietnam Airlines' website, mobile app, and offices nationwide, starting at VND 10194 million (fees and charges included).
The entire crew will undergo a medical examination and will be quarantined according to health rules upon their return to Vietnam. The aircraft will be sterilized according to international standards.
Passenger flights from Japan to Vietnam will be carried out after an official decision by the authorities.
The Vietnam - Japan flight schedule for the following months will be updated by Vietnam Airlines as soon as possible. In addition, Vietnam Airlines is currently developing a plan to resume flights to the Republic of Korea, China, Taiwan (China), Laos and Cambodia in the near future.
- Vietnam Airlines resumes international flights from September 18
- Vietnam to reopen international flights to Japan from September 18
- Vietnam Airlines resumes int’l flights from September 18
- Vietnam Airlines to operate flights to Japan next week
- It’s official: Vietnam Airlines resumes international flights
- Vietnam Airlines will operate one-way flights to Japan
- Vietnamese carriers prepare to resume int‚Äôl flights
- Certain international air routes may reopen on September 15
- Danang flight routes resume from September 7
- Vietnam Airlines resumes the first int’l commercial flight entering Vietnam