Bamboo Airways launches three direct routes to Con Dao Island
Particularly, route from Hanoi to Con Dao Island will operate with a frequency of two trips a day while the airline will open its routes from Vinh and Hai Phong to Con Dao Island with the frequency of a flight per day.
Bamboo Airways will use small- bodied aircraft Embraer E195 carrying a maximum of 124 passengers for these domestic routes.
The airline also announced the opening of ticket sale for the new routes from September 10.
Previously, the Vietnam Air Services Company (VASCO) under the Vietnam Airlines had opened two routes from Ho Chi Minh City and Can Tho to Con Dao Island via aircraft ATR 72.
By Bich Quyen- Translated by Huyen Huong
- Bamboo Airways receives modern Embraer E195 aircraft
- Bamboo Airways launched new air routes to Côn Đảo
- Bamboo Airways launches direct flight to Con Dao Island from Hanoi
- Bamboo Airways announces first ever Hanoi-Con Dao Island direct service
- Bamboo Airways to open new routes to Con Dao
- Bamboo Airways launches the first ever air route between Da Nang City and Con Dao Island
- Bamboo Airways to open three routes to Con Dao this month
- Bamboo Airways banks on Con Dao Island flights
- Vietnam Airlines launches seven additional domestic air routes
- Vietnam Airlines opens five additional domestic air routes
Today, 12:26Domestic airfare caps may increase from mid-2023
Today, 11:45Vietnam’s inflation forecast to reach 4.8% in 2023
Today, 09:49Vietnam's rice prices remain highest in world market