The forum advances a vision of the Indo-Pacific as a free and open region composed of nations that are independent, strong, and prosperous, said the State Department.
Government and business leaders from the US, Vietnam, and across the Indo-Pacific, will discuss energy and infrastructure, the digital economy, market connectivity, health and economic recovery from the COVID-19 pandemic, and US-Indo-Pacific partnerships and commercial opportunities.
The forum will showcase high-impact private sector investment and government efforts to support market competition, job growth, and high-standard development for greater prosperity in the Indo-Pacific.
- Hanoi to host Indo-Pacific Business Forum 2020
- Indo-Pacific Business Forum held in Hanoi
- Indo-Pacific Business Forum helps connect bussinesses
- Vietnam welcomes US role in Indo-Pacific region for economic development
- The QUAD agrees on cooperation toward a free and open Indo-Pacific region
- US DFC delegation to visit Indonesia, Vietnam, and Myanmar
- Japan PM confirms Vietnam visit, focusing on Indo-Pacific policy
- Indo-Pacific forum connects firms
- Potential for Economic Cooperation in Indo-Pacific
- LNG power project in Vietnam to utilize American services