Tran Hung will embrace the sustainable fashion trend with the use of eco-friendly materials such as organza, taffeta, chiffon, and satin.
Ninety percent of the raw materials he uses are environment-friendly and ethically sourced.
He sent photos of 25 new outfits to the event organizers on September 4 and will introduce them on the second day of the fashion week, which ends on September 22.
“Tran Hung is amongst the well-established brands in the high-end luxury fashion market, captivating his audience with his sophisticated designs by pushing the envelope of design,” the event says about him on its website.
Hung was born in 1988 in the northern province of Yen Bai. In the last four years he has launched four fashion collections, which included children’s designs he showcased at the Vietnam Junior Fashion Week 2019.
Hung’s creations are seen as having a romantic style that mixes Asian and Western inspirations, and involve hand embroidery on silk and organza.
Some of his costumes have appeared on the websites of major international fashion magazines like Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, and Elle.
He debuted at the London Fashion Week in September 2019 with pastel colors and sheer prom dresses.
- Vietnamese designer introduces new collection at London Fashion Week
- Vietnamese fashion conquers the world
- Phú Quốc to host “Fashion Voyage 3” show
- Designer Công Trí releases Spring-Summer 2022 collection
- Adrian Anh Tuấn introduces Fall-Winter fashion collection
- Beauty queens gather for fashion show by designer Hoang Hai
- Vietnamese fashion thrives despite the pandemic
- VN Int’l Fashion Week 2021 is back
- Vietnam Junior Fashion Week 2020 opens in HCMC on weekend
- VN Int’l Fashion Week opens in HCM City