The patient tally remains unchanged at 1049 including 815 recoveries and 35 deaths, the ministry said.
Of the patients being treated at hospitals nationwide, 27 have tested negative for the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 once, 24 twice and 35 three times. Six others are critically ill, accounting for 3% of the current active cases.
At present,39975 people who had close contact with Covid-19 patients or returned from virus-hit areas are being monitored at hospitals, quarantine facilities, and at home.
- Vietnam reports first SARS-CoV-2 community transmission case after 88 days
- Vietnam sees no new community COVID-19 infections for 84 days
- Vietnam goes through 50 days without local transmission of COVID-19
- Vietnam records no new COVID-19 infections in community for 52 days
- Three more COVID-19 patients recover, bringing total up to 305
- Vietnam free of community transmission of COVID-19 for 85 days