Blockage is removed at a residential areas in Danang City.
However, restaurants are only allowed to receive orders online, sell and deliver food to clients and not serve on the spot.
Hotels are only allowed to resume room service while other services like spa, dining and bars are still banned.
Events with more than 20 people in public places, and non-essential services continue to be suspended.
Public transport vehicles will only carry no more than half of the number of passengers as well as follow pandemic prevention and control measures.
The city authorities called on residents to avoid going out if unnecessary, wear masks in public places or on public transport vehicles, regularly wash hands and maintain a safe distance with others.
- Danang allows restaurants, cafes to reopen
- Vietnam cuts all passenger transport services to and from Danang to curb virus spread
- Danang beaches crowded again as Covid-19 pandemic under control
- COVID-19: Vietnam city re-imposes social distancing measures
- Local authorities anh hotels join-hands to support tourists stranded in DaNang
- Local authorities and hotels join-hands to support tourists stranded in DaNang
- Vietnam Airlines ups Da Nang flight frequency as Covid-19 outbreak eases
- Danang flight routes resume from September 7
- Carriers up Da Nang flight frequency as Covid-19 outbreak eases