Particularly, Ho Chi Minh City – Guangzhou route is expected to resume with a frequency of one weekly flight.
Vietnam Airlines and Pacific Airlines are in charge of performing flexibly the route via Boeing 787 aircraft.
The return flight will be exploited by Airbus 320 aircraft with a maximum of 200 seats.
The Civil Aviation Administration of Vietnam also proposed to reopen flights linking Hanoi/Ho Chi Minh City and Tokyo (Japan), Seoul (RoK), Teipei (China), Laos and Cambodia with a frequency of one flight per week.
As the plan, it is expected that nearly 5000 passengers will enter Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi.
Amid the situation, the Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam recommended the Ministry of Transport to request the Ministry of Health about quarantine mandatory requirements for passengers and publishing a list of real-time PCR laboratories issued by the Vietnamese Government.
By Minh Anh- Translated by Huyen Huong
- Certain international air routes may reopen on September 15
- Vietnam to soon resume flights to China, Cambodia, Laos and Taiwan
- Vietnam plans to reopen air routes to 6 int’l destinations in mid-September
- Vietnam to reconnect international flights soon September
- Vietnam transport ministry to issue licenses for airlines operating international flights
- Vietnam Airlines to reopen international air routes starting from July 1
- Aviation Department: Only Vietnam Airlines is allowed to fly internationally in the first phase
- Aviation agency unveils detailed plans for flight resumption to 6 Asian destinations
- Vietnam prepares plans for resuming commercial flights to 6 Asian destinations
- Vietnam to resume international flights from August