|The winning logo by Vietnamese citizen Tran Hoai Duc|
According to the judges, the winning logo by Tran Hoai Duc successfully conveys the aspirations of citizens from both countries and their desire for peace and prosperity, in addition to reflecting the developing friendship between the two countries over the years.
The winning logo is set to be used by the Vietnamese Embassy in Indonesia and various Indonesian missions in Vietnam as the official brand identity at celebrations marking 65 years of Vietnam-Indonesia diplomacy, as well as in official events during the remainder of the year.
The two embassies also announced four consolation prizes, with the list of the four winners set to be officially unveiled on August 19.
The logo contest was jointly launched by the Vietnamese Embassy in Jakarta and the Indonesian Embassy in Hanoi from July 1 to July 31. It aims to raise awareness among both Vietnamese and Indonesian people about diplomatic ties between the two countries. Organisers said the contest has attracted a total of 772 entries from both Vietnam and Indonesia.
- Logo contest marks Vietnam-Indonesia diplomatic ties
- Rare mammal named as mascot for 31st SEA Games
- Photo exhibition underway in Bali to mark 65th anniversary of Vietnam-Indonesia ties
- Traditional fish sauce to have its own logo
- Saola becomes official mascot of 2021 SEA Games and ASEAN Para Games
- Viettel announces rebranding
- Vietnam to consider rare mammal saola as 2021 SEA Games mascot
- HCM City native wins grand prize at world art contest
- Thanh Hoa, Indonesia strengthen trade conectivity
- Cambodia starts countdown to SEA Games 32