|Lockdown restrictions are lifted for two hospitals in Da Nang, enabling them to receive outpatients for treatment|
To date, Da Nang has been able to isolate more than 21,300 cases, along with the municipal health sector sampling 55,467 cases since July 24, including 283 confirmed positive cases. Of the 252 patients who have received treatment at medical facilities in Da Nang, there have been 12 deaths in addition to four patients being discharged from hospital.
These statistics come as the Da Nang Mayor announced the imposition of a social distancing order in the city starting from August 12 until further notice.
The City People’s Committee has also assigned the Department of Transport to co-ordinate efforts with the City Police, the Department of Tourism, and other relevant agencies in order to guide and help 1,700 tourists currently staying in Da Nang return to their respective localities as swiftly as possible.
Furthermore, the municipal administration of Da Nang will continue to establish a centralised isolation area for medical staff and workers to provide care for and treat COVID-19 patients in Lien Chieu district.
Moreover, the People’s Committees of the central city’s districts have moved to organise the shopping frequency of local residents, with each family being permitted to go shopping once every three days.
This new regulation is implemented as of August 12 until further notice from municipal leaders.
Since July 25, Da Nang has recorded 273 cases of COVID-19, of which 4 people were discharged from hospital, and 13 died. More than 10,000 cases having close contact with coronavirus patients were isolated at medical facilities and concentrated isolation areas.
- Seven more COVID-19 patients discharged from hospital in Da Nang
- Da Nang sets up more field hospital for COVID-19 treatment
- Four patients in Da Nang recover from COVID-19
- Da Nang city lifts lockdown on second hospital
- Only two COVID-19 patients undergoing treatment in Da Nang
- Another five COVID-19 patients in Da Nang recover
- Five new COVID-19 cases reported in Da Nang city
- Another 12 COVID-19 patients in Da Nang, Quang Nam given all-clear
- Vietnam confirms 12 more COVID-19 infection cases on August 1 morning