on August 9, 2020. (Photo: VGP/Dinh Nam)
At a meeting of the National Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control, Mr. Dam, who heads the Committee, asked localities to coordinate with the Ministry of Health to formulate a guideline on epidemic prevention and control.
He called for special attention to fast detection, tracing and testing of all cases.
“We must always be vigilant. People must take precautions. Warnings to wear a facemask, wash your hands with soap, and limit contacts must be strengthened,” said Mr. Dam.
“Other effective measures include completing medical declarations and installing the Bluezone and nCovy mobile phone apps to quickly and effectively track people with any risk of infection,” he noted.
- Everyone must stay on guard against COVID-19 outbreaks: Deputy PM
- Health ministry urges for strengthened COVID-19 prevention measures
- Pandemic fight should concentrate on high-risk areas: deputy PM
- COVID-19 outbreak in Da Nang, Quang Nam to be under control by late August: Official
- Hanoi to crack down on breach of Covid-19 prevention measures
- Deputy PM: Stay vigilant in coping with typhoon Molave
- No new COVID-19 cases recorded over last 12 hours
- PM: medical facilities need to seriously observe COVID-19 preventive measures
- No new COVID-19 cases reported on August 19 morning
- Local authorities to be held responsible for COVID-19 transmission in hospitals