Earlier, the Civil Aviation Administration of Vietnam reviewed and suspended its pilots holding Pakistani passport as well as asked PCAA to verify their licenses after the South Asia country’s aviation authorities had announced that some pilots used fake licenses.
The CAAV granted 27 Pakistani pilots, including six pilots working for Vietnam Airlines, 17 pilots working for Vietjet Air and four ones working for Jetstar Pacific.
However, there are only 11 pilots working for Vietnamese carriers at the moment. The rest ones have their contracts expired or went home due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
By Minh Anh- Translated by Huyen Huong
- CAAV: All Pakistani pilots in Vietnam have valid licenses
- 12 out of suspended Pakistani pilots in Vietnam flying for Vietjet, Jetstar Pacific
- Vietnam suspends Pakistani pilots over fake licenses
- Nine of 12 Pakistani pilots in Vietnam using genuine licenses. How about the rest?
- Vietnam suspends Pakistani pilots over fake license concerns
- Nine Pakistani pilots in Vietnam use ‘genuine’ licenses
- Bamboo Airways affirms no employment of Pakistani pilots
- CAAV suspends 27 Pakistani pilots working in Vietnam
- All Pakistani pilots working for Vietnamese airlines have valid licences